We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. The well-being of the Valencia community is our number one priority, so we’d like to share some extra precautions we’re taking to ensure our amazing customers and team members are protected.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have a more significant impact, we are actively following and implementing the guidelines from both the World Health Organization and the Canadian Government Department of Health. We have introduced several additional precautionary measures to reduce the risks, and ensure the highest level of hygiene standards are being met in our retail store, and distribution centre.
We remain committed to offering our customers the best possible shopping experience we can during this time in both the retail store and online.
Our retail store is currently open for business with extra safety measures in place for both staff & shoppers. Google is the best place to stay up to date with current store hours.
- Maximum 5 shoppers at a time
- Shoppers & staff must stay 2M (6Ft) apart at all time
- Mandatory hand sanitizing upon entry & exit
- Payment machines are sanitized between each use
- Preferred methods of payment are contactless debit & credit
- Mandatory masks for all shoppers & staff, effective August 10th
We understand that some of you may not be venturing out at the moment, so we are offering the following shipping options.
1. Free Canada wide shipping for all orders over $150.00 (before taxes). All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of order being placed.
2. Free contactless curb-side pick up outside our retail location during store hours.
And finally, we would like to say thank you to all our loyal customers for your ongoing support and for being part of our Valencia community. We wouldn't be here without you!
If you have any further questions or concerns, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to hop on live chat or contact email@example.com
We will keep updating this page with any further updates as they happen.
Take care and stay safe,
Paige & The Valencia Team